South Asia MVP Meet 2005 - My Experience

That’s a great work, in other words a great effort to bring the MVPs to get to know and build a network, indeed it was awesome.

Though it is my first appearence at such meet, it helped me to get to know many great professionals and got a chance to build a network with them. I recollect from Subhashini’s words, “this is one place to build the bridge between the other fellow MVPs”.

I have a potpurri memories registered. Personalities like, Cally Ko, Venkat etc., created a long lasting image in my life, though they spent short time with me. I couldn’t really digest the fact that Celly is 40+ and still she is such a dynamic lady. In many occassions, she took the responsibility to kindle the community, not only that but by character too she is really down-to-earth. Infact, I hesitated a lot, to dance and mingle with many of you in the begin, but the way Cally Ko mingled with us and left me with no choice other than to go around with you all. Ravi Venkatesan, is one other gentle man I can ever forget. I heard a lot about him from insiders of Microsoft. When I met him, I was really speech less. I’m speech less not just because I met him for the first time, but for his smile and gentle gesture.

The speakers training session, I don’t know howmany are benifitted out of that, but for sure I’m benifitted out of it. Though it was little too long, but nurtured me with the code of coduct that one should maintain as a speeker, the body language, bla… bla.. bla..

Though I had few troubles like, a passenger train (oooooh did I mention that? It supposed to be a passenger flight), suitcase broken during the flight, veg food is not at all good, bla.. bla.. yet all these are vanished in air when you look at the events happened there. Apart of all, I lost my mobile in the room and my cam charger in ballroom next to Xbox. Hopefully I have a vague faith that I’ll get my cam charger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Network Intrusion Detection using Supervised ML technique

Common mistakes by Interviewer

Keep the system active, to avoid the auto lock