RFID – a bad idea and my idea

While reading couple of technology for the Human body as Data Transfer media, came across of a news that is specific to RFIDs. The title of the news says that a man from Washington got operated his left hand and implanted an RFID for multipurpose. How different is this.. in the begin it felt an awesome feat .. as the news sink into my thoughts and the news is giving me a different thoughts as it diluted into my memory sink…
There are many ways that a technology can be used.. specially the electronic gadgets can be used to the best of their abilities .. are we using this!!?? I don’t know.. and am sure I might not appreciate this kind of extra-normal operations. Read the comments from the link, they have all my mixture feelings.. anyhow, keeping the concept a part, let me share what I think would be better usage of RFID!!
Scenario 1) the root of this scenario has dates from my trip to Mumbai during 2000. While working there, we used to travel from Vashi to AirIndia building. So, we generally used to wake up around 4am to get going into the city. Our trouble started when we start our journey from Vashi.. Vashi being the last stop for Mumbai and after Vashi, it is sub-urban. The railway station has only about 3 ticket vending counters.. at times, if we don’t use our automated tickets to travel, we would miss our train. Now, the question of thought!!!
Question) Do we really require a counter clerk to sell the tickets!! (or) do we really require the automated vending machine that punches my journey details!! Is there any alternative for this??
Answer is .. Yes, there is a solution .. that RFID.. how .. let me tell you later..
Scenario 2) Now-a-days, the multiplex complexes as well as movie theaters are most popular.. do we really require to stand in a queue to buy the tickets for the next movie.. is there any other possibility for this, so that I avoid standing in queue.. personally, I hate to stand in queue for watching any movie. That’s the reason I never take my family to any movie, unless I get the tickets before in-advance.
Question ) In all possibilities, do I have to stand in the queue to watch a movie..!!??
Answer is .. Yes, there is a solution .. .. that RFID.. how .. let me tell you later..
Scenario 3) This is special, about global positioning and a mechanism of data communication between different terminals.. this is a 3rd party component that am talking about. But that company gave me an idea of a communication protocol that helps me for a phantom thought.
Apart of all, how it would be if we have some kind of device that helps us to solve the problem at the railway counters, movie theaters, public parking and other places where we have to stand in a queue!!
Am not talking about a science fiction movie, but am talking about a business proposal. Yes, if we have a device that sends my details to the transmitter that is installed at the train door that recognizes my entry and exit from the train and calculate my travel time, would be meaningful to charge my credit card with the journey fare. Am also talking about a device that is recognized by the movie theater terminal to charge me and allow me to watch a movie as I walk-into the theater. The device needs a collector terminal that displays the vacancy of at the movie theater, eliminating me to wait for a ticket from the counter..
Everything is in air .. all I need is some financial support as well as some real time investor to implement my thoughts..
What do you say?










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Network Intrusion Detection using Supervised ML technique

Common mistakes by Interviewer

Keep the system active, to avoid the auto lock