My work at XYKA

It is really quite long time to post the new happenings in my life and learning ... As the title says, I’m currently working with XYKA as Project Lead. The interesting part working here is the current project. Xyka owns a travel product and is now integrating with different partners across the globe towards reservation related issues. My interest is not to disclose the internals of the product, but to throw light on what I’m working.

The UI of this product is common for different partners that are integrated with this product. As the UI is in-place working fine and with out errors, now it is the time to develop an interface to integrate the same UI with one of their other partner. The partner results data in XML Format and this product expects data in a Class objects. Now it is my turn to work on XML DataIlands to convert these pieces of data from the partner WebXMLInterface to the product’s class objects.

A picture is worth of 1000 words, here comes the picture..

The partner system exposed as XMLWebInterface, which accepts XML Data as POST and returns XML as GET. I’m using HttpWebReqeust from System.Net classes to post and get responses from the exposed interface. One of the interesting tasks that I’ve ever done in my life.

What do you say?

-----------------------Desclimer: What ever you read here is out of my own experience. Some of my leanings or understandings could be false or fake, it is the time that decides that. No one can be held responsible for the contents and issue(s) that are mentioned here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Network Intrusion Detection using Supervised ML technique

Common mistakes by Interviewer

Keep the system active, to avoid the auto lock