5 Things many of you unknown about me

Let me post about the truths that many of you unaware

First ) Am a Diploma holder for Bharatha Natyam


Second ) While persuing Education, dance tutions are my main trade towards financial support for my education


Third ) Started my technical career as DataEntry operator with HPCL at Kondapally @ 70/- perday for entering about 3000 records. This is during my 3rd year of Graduation. During the entire year, very few days visited the college.


Forth ) Soon after the college exam on April 2nd 1996, started my professional career as Faculty Member at Prime Computers, Gudiwada on April 4th 1996.


Fifth ) Recently finished the 6th Sem Exams of MCA from Sikkim Manipal University. Yet there are 4 & 5 th semisters are pending due to my visit to Dubai.

-----------------------
If you have something to share in person on this post, pl drop me a mail at dskcheck@gmail.com with the title in the subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Network Intrusion Detection using Supervised ML technique

Common mistakes by Interviewer

Keep the system active, to avoid the auto lock