Tools I’ve installed

 

Today, I'd to format my system. After successful installation, the following are the tools that are of my choice to install.

WinMail from Live.com

Windows LiveWriter from Live.com

msdnReader from this link

The Architecture Journal from this link. This link is not working, but if you go to the archives, you might find. If you fail to download there, then drop me a mail. I’ll try to upload that to some free upload source.

Xobni for Outlook

I started using Pidgin for multi chat client, but now moved to .

An RSS tool, FeedDemon from Newsgator

for local language typing.

Twhirl for following my tweets from Twitter as well as , a telugu twitter

Seven types of browsers. IE, FF, Opera, Flock, Apple Safari, Chrome and Wyzo ( liked it just because of pictures search tool)

Am a .NET Developer, so Visual Studio 2008 along with SQL Server 2005

Am also a community person, so to support or reach directly onto the systems away from me and the folks across the globe, I use Team Viewer.

Hope i’ve not missed any, i’ll keep posted if i missed any

Comments

umashankar said…
I want to suggest one thing sir...please remove navbar...on the top of the page.It is hiding actual blog name..and other details of first line in the blog.
*/
#navbar-iframe {
height:0px;
visibility:hidden;
display:none
}
then it will be nice..
Umashankar,

Thanks for the tip. Infact, i have implemented that in my other blogs.

This blog, i left it wantedly.

Anyhow, thanks reading and commenting. Please keepup your recommendations.

Popular posts from this blog

Network Intrusion Detection using Supervised ML technique

Common mistakes by Interviewer

Keep the system active, to avoid the auto lock