Night & Day Programmers

All these days we heard about day dreamers and night dreamers.. But have you ever come across of Day Programmers and Night Programmers?
 
Mitch Denny, at his blog, explains the characters to define the category. Interestingly, I fall in Night Programmers. And also incidentally, I work better in the late hours of the day, rather in the early hrs. Our current office starts at 7 am, you can imagine how sleepy I'm. Most of my productivity is from the evening hrs.. surprisingly, our office closes by 3:30.. that's the time I get fully charged with the mood to work.
 
BTW Which category you belong to?
 
If my project controller reads this .. he he he.. if he doesn't read this, don't tell him..
 
Palani: Don't think I'm wasting my morning hrs..
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Network Intrusion Detection using Supervised ML technique

Common mistakes by Interviewer

Keep the system active, to avoid the auto lock