RACI Chart

 RACI stands for

  • Responsible (the role responsible for performing the task)
  • Accountable (the role with overall responsibility for the task)
  • Consulted (people who provide input to help perform the task)
  • Keep Informed (people with a vested interest who should be kept informed)

Tasks

Architect

Administrator

Developer

Tester

Performance Goals

A

R

C

I

Performance Modeling

A

I

I

I

Performance Design Principles

A

I

I

 

Performance Architecture

A

C

I

 

Architecture and Design Review

R

I

I

 

Code Development

 

A

 

 

Technology-Specific Performance Issues

 

A

 

 

Code Review

 

R

I

 

Performance Testing

C

C

I

A

Tuning

C

R

 

 

Troubleshooting

C

A

I

 

Deployment Review

C

R

I

I

 
Use a RACI chart at the beginning of the project to identify the key performance-related tasks together with the roles that should perform each task. What do you say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Network Intrusion Detection using Supervised ML technique

Common mistakes by Interviewer

Keep the system active, to avoid the auto lock