RACI Chart

 RACI stands for

  • Responsible (the role responsible for performing the task)
  • Accountable (the role with overall responsibility for the task)
  • Consulted (people who provide input to help perform the task)
  • Keep Informed (people with a vested interest who should be kept informed)

Tasks

Architect

Administrator

Developer

Tester

Performance Goals

A

R

C

I

Performance Modeling

A

I

I

I

Performance Design Principles

A

I

I

 

Performance Architecture

A

C

I

 

Architecture and Design Review

R

I

I

 

Code Development

 

A

 

 

Technology-Specific Performance Issues

 

A

 

 

Code Review

 

R

I

 

Performance Testing

C

C

I

A

Tuning

C

R

 

 

Troubleshooting

C

A

I

 

Deployment Review

C

R

I

I

 
Use a RACI chart at the beginning of the project to identify the key performance-related tasks together with the roles that should perform each task. What do you say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling .NET Component from a classic ASP page

Network Intrusion Detection using Supervised ML technique

Support for .NET v4 / v4.5 and v4.5.1